Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today I received a phone call from Weill Cornell Medical center, department of Pediatric Neurosurgery. While making a appointment for Jack yesterday they asked me to fax over his CT and MRI results so that the Doctor could review it and if need be, get him in sooner. I got a call today requesting we bring Jack in this Thursday 3/18 at 8:45 am. (in 2 days) Dr. Mark Souweidane had reviewed the reports and wants to see Jack sooner rather then later.
I have some mixed feelings about this. On one side I am happy to be getting seen sooner and will get answers much faster. On the other hand I am worried because one of the top Neurosurgeons in the country feels that Jack needs to be seen soon. Still looking on the bright side, but getting very scared. We will be traveling into Westchester to stay with Aunt Ing and Aunt Marilyn tomorrow night!! Now that is something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope everything will be alright for all of you, but of course, little Jack. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete