Saturday, April 17, 2010

Surgery this Tuesday April 20th

Jack and I went to see Dr. Creighton yesterday and he was cleared for surgery. We have to nebulize him 3 times a day for the next 3 days and finish his antibiotics, but he looked better then he has in about a month. As long as he continues to improve, then we will be going through with the surgery! Oy!
Jack made some great progress this week with his therapy also. He is much more responsive and saying WORDS!!!! He said "car" when I put him in the car and "outside" (with pointing) when he wanted to go outside!!! He also said "key" for this toy that Elise plays with him during his speech sessions. All great and very positive things!!! We can't wait to see how he improves after the surgery.
Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey E. It's me Melissa -- I just found your blog. I'm glad I can follow & keep up with all of Jack's progress. Good luck tomorrow. I'll keep you all in my thoughts & prayers. I know it's going to go great. Sending so much love from Chicago. See you soon. xox MBM

    ReplyDelete